- IR Information
- 2022.8.10 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2022
- 2022.5.12 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2022
- 2022.2.14 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for 2021
- 2021.12.24 IR Information Notice Concerning Result of Third-Party Allotment
- 2021.12.7 IR Information Notice Concerning Determination of Issue Price, Disposition Price and Selling Price, Disposition of Treasury Shares and Secondary Offering of Shares
Summary & Topics
Summary and Highlights Latest Financial Report
- Operating income and net income increased substantially compared with the same period of the previous year due to the growth of the Consulting & Cloud business, which has a high profit margin, and the Personnel Placement business, in addition to the impact of structural reforms including the transfer of the domestic temp staff business and office relocations.
- Revenues in the Organizational Development Division grew significantly by capturing the needs of major companies for improving employee engagement. Monthly membership fee revenue for the Motivation Cloud series exceeded \280 million, progressing steadily toward \320 million, our year-end target.
- In the Individual Development Division, revenue from DX support for individuals at companies grew a substantial 68.0% compared with the same period of the previous year.
- In the Matching Division, revenue from OpenWork Recruiting increased a substantial 79.5% compared with the same period of the previous year.
- As the above shows, the Link and Motivation Group is progressing as expected toward its planned record-high operating income of \4.0 billion.