- IR Information
- 2022.11.11 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2022
- 2022.8.10 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2022
- 2022.5.12 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2022
- 2022.2.14 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for 2021
- 2021.12.24 IR Information Notice Concerning Result of Third-Party Allotment
Summary & Topics
Summary and Highlights Latest Financial Report
- Promotion of structural reforms in the Career School business, in addition to the transfer of the domestic temp staff business and office relocations, resulted in substantial growth in operating income and net income compared with the same period of the previous year.
- In the Organizational Development Division, revenues grew significantly by capturing the needs of major companies for improving employee engagement. Monthly membership fee revenue for the Motivation Cloud series exceeded ¥300 million, progressing toward the year-end target of ¥320 million. With the addition of its new Stretch Cloud service, the Division plans growth in 2023 surpassing 2022.
- In the Individual Development Division, revenue from DX support for individuals at companies grew a substantial 35.8% compared with the same period of the previous year amid growing corporate needs for reskilling.
- In the Matching Division, revenue from OpenWork Recruiting grew a substantial 82.3% compared with the same period of the previous year.
- From the fourth quarter of 2022, we plan to increase the dividend by \0.1 to \2.0 per share, and will maintain our stance of providing high returns on profits.