- IR Information
- 2020.11.12 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2020
- 2020.8.7 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2020
- 2020.5.14 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2020
- 2020.3.10 IR Information NOTICE OF THE 20TH ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
- 2020.2.28 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for 2019
Summary & Topics
Summary and Highlights Latest Financial Report
- Operating income increased in the third quarter, mainly due to an increase in gross profit in the Matching Division. However, it was not enough to offset the decrease in the second quarter due to the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in year-on-year decreases in all income categories for the nine months ended September 30, 2020.
- On the other hand, all divisions are recovering at a faster pace than initially expected, and the forecast of results for the year has been revised upward. We continue to factor in impairment of goodwill and other items as much as possible in this uncertain environment.
- We are promoting work style reform for the next fiscal year. By reducing investment in offices and accelerating investment in human resources and IT, we will realize “Compatible Work,” a new style of working that raises productivity and motivation at the same time.