- IR Information
- 2020.8.7 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2020
- 2020.5.14 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2020
- 2020.3.10 IR Information NOTICE OF THE 20TH ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
- 2020.2.28 IR Information Announcement Regarding Financial Results for 2019
- 2018.11.14 IR Information Announcement Regarding Presentation Results for the Third Quarter of 2019
Summary & Topics
Summary and Highlights Latest Financial Report
- Since the first quarter, we have been promoting a shift to online operations and other measures in each division, but due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, mainly on the Individual Development Division, revenues, operating income and net income all decreased substantially compared with the same period of the previous year.
- Based on the current situation, the forecast of consolidated results has been revised downward. As a result of factoring in the maximum amount of impairment of goodwill and other items in the Individual Development Division, operating income is forecast to decrease substantially, but we expect our businesses to generate income by accelerating the shift to online operations in each division.
- Engagement Ratings, which show the state of an organization, at our 14 Group companies are AAA at 11 companies, AA at two companies, and BB at one company.
We maintain a high level of employee engagement, even amid the COVID-19 crisis.